Nevada Dual Motor Riser Recliner in Black
The Nevada Dual Motor Riser Recliner in Black is ideal for people with limited mobility, as it will smoothly rise and tilt the user to a standing position. The dual motors allow the leg rest to be raised or lowered independently, as well as the backrest to be reclined, for more flexible support options. All of this is possible with the simple press of a button on the user-friendly handset. The chair has a well-padded ergonomically contoured seat and backrest to provide the user with unrivalled comfort and support. To further enhance support, the chair also has a three tier waterfall back. This Nevada Dual Motor Riser Recliner is upholstered in an antimicrobial PVC that reduces the risk of infection spread and is simple to clean for effective hygiene control. Furthermore, it has passed Crib 5 fire retardancy testing, making it suitable for use in nursing homes and large care environments. This chair is mains powered and is incredibly quiet when in use. In the event of a power outage or an emergency, a battery backup facility lowers the chair (batteries not included). The built-in pockets on the chair’s side are ideal for keeping the four-button hand control, as well as other objects such as the newspaper or a remote control. The handset includes a safety key to prevent accidental movement and entrapment.
- Nevada Dual Motor Riser Recliner in Black
- Leg rests may be raised and lowered independently, and the backrest can be reclined independently, providing greater support options
- Allows the backrest to be raised while the leg rest is lowered
- The chair will effortlessly rise and tilt the user to a standing posture at the push of a button.
- Backrest reclines almost fully to an excellent snooze position and can be stopped at any required position to suit
- Ergonomically contoured seat and back enhances comfort
- Memory-foam seat upholstery helps distribute pressure for long periods in chair
- Handset includes a safety key to prevent accidental movement and entrapment
- Maximum weight capacity 150kg (23st)
- Colour – Black
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.