Invacare Medley Ergo Select Bed with Essential Care Mattress
The Medley Ergo Select Bed with Essential Care Mattress is an attractive, homely design upgrade to the Medley Ergo that features an aesthetic bed end cover that fits precisely over the bed actuators and can be removed at any time. The bed includes a leg support with a rastofix to allow for individual leg positioning. The four-sectioned profiling mattress support allows for a range of height combinations, providing an ideal position for the carer and comfort for the user
- Aesthetic bed end cover that fits precisely over the bed actuators and can be removed at any time.
- Reduced shear & friction from sliding downwards during profiling
- Includes a leg support with a rastofix to allow for individual leg positioning.
- Suitability for shorter clients, Height adjustable to provide a safe working height & simple transfers
- Mattress platform section reduces friction & shear force when adjusted
- The optimised length of the mattress platform sections provides increased comfort for clients when sitting up in bed
Side Rails Included
The Medley Ergo Select Bed with Essential Care mattress comes with wooden side rails.
The Medley Ergo flexible design makes it possible to place the bed at a low height or higher position The design of the beds would allow the caregiver to choose which height to choose for the safety of the patients.
Invacare Essential Care Mattress
The Invacare Essential Care Mattress provides a cost-effective solution for comfort and pressure redistribution to meet the needs of individuals ‘at risk’ or ‘high risk’ of developing pressure ulcers. With both efficiency and economy in mind, this Critical Care Pressure Mattress has been specially developed and provides the consumer with a cost-effective pressure care solution. The Invacare Essential Care Mattress is made of castellated foam that not only provides excellent longevity, but also allows the user to distribute weight easily, helping to relieve pressure in localised areas. The Critical Care Pressure Mattress has a multi-stretch fabric cover that minimises the possibility of shearing and is waterproof to prevent fluid from entering.
- Cut foam castellation’s aid comfort & pressure relief
- Multi-stretch fabric cover that minimises the possibility of shearing
- Water resistant and vapour permeable PU cover
- A quick inspection & washing, zips on 3 sides
- For environments of home & residential care
- High risk pressure mattress
- Supplied with a 1 year manufacturer warranty
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.