Invacare Medley Ergo Select Bed & Softform Premier Active 2 Mattress
The Medley Ergo Select Bed & Softform Premier Active 2 Mattress is an attractive, homely design upgrade to the Medley Ergo that features an aesthetic bed end cover that fits precisely over the bed actuators and can be removed at any time. The bed includes a leg support with a rastofix to allow for individual leg positioning. The four-sectioned profiling mattress support allows for a range of height combinations, providing an ideal position for the carer and comfort for the user
- Aesthetic bed end cover that fits precisely over the bed actuators and can be removed at any time.
- Reduced shear & friction from sliding downwards during profiling
- Includes a leg support with a rastofix to allow for individual leg positioning.
- Suitability for shorter clients, Height adjustable to provide a safe working height & simple transfers
- Mattress platform section reduces friction & shear force when adjusted
- The optimised length of the mattress platform sections provides increased comfort for clients when sitting up in bed
Side Rails Included
The Medley Ergo Select Bed & Softform Premier Active 2 Mattress comes with wooden side rails.
The Medley Ergo flexible design makes it possible to place the bed at a low height or higher position The design of the beds would allow the caregiver to choose which height to choose for the safety of the patients.
Invacare Softform Premier Active 2 Hybrid
The Invacare Softform Premier Active 2 hybrid mattress offers a comfortable and effective pressure redistributing surface for patients at ‘Very High Risk’* of developing pressure ulcers, and for those with superficial skin damage. The Invacare hybrid mattress replacement system delivers optimal therapy at the touch of a button. With the simple activation of the power unit, the static surface is quickly and easily transformed into an effective therapeutic surface without compromising patient comfort. There is no requirement to transfer the client, thereby minimising any discomfort and reducing manual handling.
- Suitable for very high risk pressure ulcer patients
- Appropriate for patients with very high risk of ulcer pressure and superficial skin damage
- Can be turned into an alternating surface to provide additional relief for existing extreme pressure sores
- Optional pump fits the insert of the air to transform the mattress discreetly
- Reduces patient transfers and manual handling
- Air cell designed to reduce friction and comfort
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.