The Ipswich trolley is intended for use in an industrial setting such as a nursing home, hospice, or hospital. This design is reflected in the sturdy and long-lasting construction, which can withstand heavy use. It features a push/pull handles for ease of use. For ease of movement, the trolley has push/pull handles. This is combined with the trolley’s four swivel castor wheels, which provide safety and ease of manoeuvrability. The inset crockery upstands contribute to the trolley’s suitability for a variety of uses. The trolley has two laminated shelves that are simple to clean.
- Service, catering and general purpose trolleys
- Push/pull handles for ease of use
- Featuring inset crockery upstands or rails
- All are fitted with swivel castors for ease of manoeuvrability
- Featuring two laminated shelves
- Overall Depth 46cm
- Overall Height 90.5cm
- Overall Width 68.5cm
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.