Invacare Ocean Ergo Shower Commode Self Propel Chair – XL
The Invacare Ocean Ergo Shower Commode Self-Propel chair XL offers a flexible, modular solution for a wide range of users. The Aquatec Ocean offers a stable, stainless steel frame, individually adjustable seat height and wider arm space. The Aquatec Ocean has a space saving push bar to enable optimal positioning over the toilet. The modularity of the Invacare Ocean Ergo Shower Commode Self-Propel chair XL makes it an ideal alternative to prescription based showers chairs and a suitable solution for clients with rehabilitative or degenerative neurological conditions. The Invacare Ocean Ergo Shower Commode Self-Propel chair XL is made from very high quality components that will stand up to prolonged use in wet areas, even when the water is salty or chlorinated.
- Width between rear wheels: 540mm (21¼”)
- Height between floor and seat: 477mm – 600mm (18¾” – 23½”)
- Total outside width: 675mm (26½”)
- Height from floor to backrest push handle: 964mm – 109mm (38″ – 43″)
- Maximum user weight: 150kg XL Version 180kg
- Weight of chair: 19.5kg (43lb)
- Dismantles for transport purposes
- XL gives increase width between armrests
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.