Invacare ISA160 Stand Assist
The Invacare ISA160 Stand Assist is a lightweight and manoeuvrable mobile lifter that provides those with restricted mobility. It is designed to transfer the patient from either the bed or chair. The robust design allows for extra support when moving to and from a sitting position, reducing undue pressure on the patient as well as the care giver. With a maximum weight limit of 160kg (25 Stone) the stand assist provides safety, comfort and a pleasant experience for both patient and carer.
- Can be used for 2 types of transfer: standing and seating
- Simple lever adjustment – helps to manoeuvre hoist in small spaces
- Base legs can be adjusted for added stability
- Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes
- Fast, simple stand aid sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement
- Multifunction slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer
- Maximum user weight 160kg (25 Stone)
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.