Invacare Glideabout Commode
The Invacare Glideabout Commode is an attendant controlled wheeled commode chair ideal for the home, residential or hospital environments. Made with a strong, robust frame the wheeled commode is as comfortable as it is durable. The padded seat and detachable armrests offer maximum comfort and stability for the user when being transferred, whilst the leg rests and footrests provide the utmost support. The chair is supplied with braked castors as standard. Maximum user weight 135kg – 22 stone.
- Stable, robust frame made from powder coated steel
- High corrosion protection
- Space saving push bar from optimal positioning over the toilet
- Swing away armrest & detachable footrests
- Stable commode seat with integrated toilet pan holder
- Supplied with 4 braked castors as standard
- Plastic blow moulded seat for large weight capacity & increased durability
- Detachable arms Maximum user weight – 135kg – 22 Stone
- Maximum user weight – 135kg – 22 Stone
- Warranty 1 year
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.