Invacare Essential Care Mattress
The Invacare Essential Care Mattress provides a cost-effective solution for comfort and pressure redistribution to meet the needs of individuals ‘at risk’ or ‘high risk’ of developing pressure ulcers. With both efficiency and economy in mind, this Critical Care Pressure Mattress has been specially developed and provides the consumer with a cost-effective pressure care solution. The Invacare Essential Care Mattress is made of castellated foam that not only provides excellent longevity, but also allows the user to distribute weight easily, helping to relieve pressure in localised areas. The Critical Care Pressure Mattress has a multi-stretch fabric cover that minimises the possibility of shearing and is waterproof to prevent fluid from entering.
- Cut foam castellation’s aid comfort & pressure relief
- Multi-stretch fabric cover that minimises the possibility of shearing
- Water resistant and vapour permeable PU cover
- A quick inspection & washing, zips on 3 sides
- For environments of home & residential care
- High risk pressure mattress
- Supplied with a 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Length 2000mm
- Width 880mm
- Height 150mm
- Maximum User Weight 140kg (22 stone)
- Warranty 1 Year
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.