Harvest Woburn Care Bed
The Harvest Woburn Care Bed is one of most reliable beds in the market with quality features that provide outstanding comfort and ease of care for the user and carer. The Harvest Woburn Care Beds are intended to assist with providing a comfortable environment for both patient and carer.
The wooden side rails are collapsible below mattress level, and extend higher to allow a safe mattress depth of 205mm, giving scope for improved pressure relief and comfort.
Not only built to better support patients, the Harvest Woburn Care bed raises to 795mm providing a better working height for nursing staff. The bed now has a increased rail height, allowing for the use of deeper mattresses which in turn provide better pressure relief.
- Safe Working Load – 220 kg / 34 Stone
- Adjustable Height – 365 – 795mm
- 9v Battery Backup
- Low Voltage – 29v
- Integral Wooden Side Rails
- Wraparound Wooden Head and Foot Boards
- Lockable Handset
- 4 Section Profiling
- In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm
- Auto-Regression (optional); a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
- Adjustable Handset; an adjustable handset allows for freedom of movement and patient comfort.
- Braked Wheel Castors.
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.