Freeway M205 Mobile Hoist
The Freeway M205 Mobile Hoist was specifically designed in collaboration with clients and caregivers to provide the highest quality solution to lifting and handling requirements. With a lifting capacity of 205kg and a compact and ergonomic design, it is ideal for use in community or nursing settings. The Freeway M205 Mobile Hoist has powered leg opening, which allows the hoist to be properly positioned for a stable and safer lift while allowing access around chairs and beds. The control box is recessed within the handles to avoid accidental contact with the emergency stop button. It also includes a LCD display with battery status and service indicator. The 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom.
- Ergonomically designed 4 button handset to enhance ease of operation
- Ergonomically profiled push handles designed in conjunction with the REBA assessment tool allows for safe moving and positioning
- The control box is recessed within the handles to avoid accidental contact with the emergency stop button
- Powered leg opening allows the Freeway M205 Mobile Hoist to be positioned correctly for a stable and safer lift without restricting access around chairs and beds
- 75mm front castors and 100mm rear castors (locking) allow for maximum control and positioning on all floor surfaces
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- Rear foot bar helps to negotiate the hoist over uneven floor surfaces and door thresholds
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- LCD display with battery status and service indicator
- On board charging as standard (Off board charging also available)
- Lifting capacity of 205kg
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.