Doherty 3 Section Bariatric Plinth
The Doherty 3 Section Bariatric Plinth is a robust and stable electrically operated three-section plinth designed for bariatric applications as well as physiotherapy applications requiring a larger surface area and weight bearing capability. The Doherty 3 Section Bariatric Plinth is designed with an electrically operated backrest and foot sections. The height can be adjusted between 49 and 98cm to suit your needs, and it is controlled by an electric handset. A handset holder makes it simple and convenient to store this handset. The rounded corners of the plinth allow it to be kept clean and hygienic. It also includes a built-in breathing hole as standard. The plinth is fitted with 4 large castors for ease of movement and a central locking brake system giving added safety.
- Electrically operated variable height range from 49cm to 98cm
- Electrically operated backrest and foot sections
- Electric handset control for height adjustment
- Fitted with 4 large castors for ease of movement and a central locking brake system giving added safety.
- Distinctive style upholstery with rounded corners for hygiene and cleanliness
- Dual sided operation
- Maximum user weight 320kg/50st
- Available in 4 colours – Midnight black, Newbury blue, Storm Blue and Slate grey
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.