Bradshaw Bariatric Nursing Care Bed
The Bradshaw Bariatric Nursing Care Bed is a strong and durable electrically operated four-section profiling care bed that is specifically designed for plus-size patients. The Bradshaw Bariatric Nursing Care Bed has a low height to the ground to reduce the risk of injury from patient falls and a weight capacity of 50 stone to provide a complete profiling solution for bariatric patients. The Bradshaw Bariatric Nursing Care Bed is designed to be as versatile as possible, with a range of possible different adaptations and positionings. The backrest can be tilted from 0 to 70 degrees, allowing patients to lie down and sit comfortably. The leg rest can be adjusted from 0 to 30 degrees and the bed has an integrated Trendelenburg function, making it highly adaptable. The base of the bed can be adjusted between 245 and 615 mm, allowing it to be adapted to different needs and environments. With high quality Oak wooden head and footboards and a full length integral wooden side rail, this bed has an appealing domestic appearance. Braked wheel castors add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation.
- Electrically operated four-section profiling care bed designed specifically for plus-size patients
- Safe Working Load 368 kg / 58 Stone
- Backrest, height, and knee-break are all electrically adjustable.
- To promote comfort and reduce migration in the bed, the auto contour function raises and lowers both the backrest and the knee break at the same time.
- Low platform height for user convenience and fall prevention
- The side rails add extra security with a two-stage unlocking mechanism that reduces the possibility of accidental release.
- High quality wooden head and footboards and a full length integral wooden side rail, this bed has an appealing domestic appearance.
- Colour – Oak
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.