Blue Flat Pack Apron – 16 micron – Box of 1,000
Blue flat pack apron 16 micron are made from a durable material meaning more peace of mind, and giving you the opportunity to work without the physical restrictions caused by worrying about snagging or tearing your protective apron. Thicker than the standard range and designed to suit a wide range of tasks, from medical work to catering and food preparation.
The Blue flat pack apron come in a variety of colours, perfect to minimise the risk of cross contamination in environments where there is a concern. These aprons, commonly used in hospitals and food processing plants, provide an outstanding barrier to spills, dirt and germs. The aprons are designed for single use and are liquid resistant.
- Designed for single use, these heavy duty aprons offer a high level of hygiene appropriate for many industries.
- Resistant to liquids
- Designed and manufactured to meet European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
- CE Category: Cat 1 Minimal Risks
- Colour available to minimise cross contamination
- Case of 1000 (5 Boxes of 200 Aprons)
- Colour : Blue
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.