Bariatric Toileting Shower Chair
This Bariatric Toileting Shower Chair is designed for heavy duty use & provides the user with many excellent features. The Bariatric Toileting Shower Chair is wide enough for heavy duty comfort but is dimensionally sized to be able to fit through a standard door. The arm & footplates are detachable & swing away for safe transfers. Can be wheeled over a standard toilet and also be used for assisted showering. Upholstered in polyurethane for comfort, warmth and durability. Adjustable pram handles ensure carer’s best positioning when pushing the patient. Oval pan with handle can be inserted at front or rear of frame. The chair can accommodate users up to 40 stone (254kg).
- Designed to wheel over standard toilet or to be used for assisted showering
- Robust frame manufactured from nylon modified antibacterial epoxy powder coated steel
- Seat & back are polyurethane so are soft feel for patient comfort & easy to clean
- Back frame work is reinforced & designed to fit flush with toilet cistern
- Adjustable pram handles
- Seat is reversible
- Pan carrier fitted to underside of the seat
- Swing away arms also detach for side transfer
- Footplates clip on & swing away
- The chair can accommodate users up to 40 stone (254kg).
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here