Bariatric Bed with High Risk Mattress
The Alerta Lomond Bariatric bed with High Risk Mattress has been designed with a fixed 120cm frame making the bed very robust, stable and with a maximum user weight of 250kg (40st) . In addition, the bed is supplied with wooden head and foot boards, a 10 button handset with a lock out feature and electric backrest, leg rest and knee break. The Lomond Bariatric bed with High Risk Mattress has been designed to be as patient friendly as possible, with dual action head and knee brake modification to help reduce shear during profiling. This height adjustable bed is designed to reduce the risk of patient injury from falling out of bed. The Bariatric bed with high risk mattress is available in Oak or Walnut.
- Bariatric bed with High Risk Mattress
- Available in Oak or Walnut
- Easy to clean
- 120cm Wide Mattress Frame
- Fixed frame very robust and stable
- No tools required for assembly
- Transport bracket aids storage and transportation
- Quick release motors and control system
- lockable handset with head tilt as standard
- Detachable end actuator cable to control box connector
- Height adjustable 20cm to 80cm
- Electric backrest, leg rest and knee brake
- Dual action headrest and knee brake adjustment on handset, to help reduce shear when profiling
- Manual lower leg section level device
- Four robust braking 3″ castors
- 4-section mattress support, 2 motor adjustments, separate for transport
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 250kg
- Height Adjustment: 20 – 80cm
- Outer Dimensions: 132 x 213cm
Sensaflex 3000/4 Bariatric Foam Mattress
The Lomond Bariatric bed with High Risk Mattress comes with a Sensaflex 3000/4 is a high risk profiling memory foam mattress. The sophisticated mattress design provides effective comfort, care and pressure redistribution for users in hospital, nursing and care home environments. The mattress will aid in the effective prevention of pressure ulcers in high-risk bariatric patients, allowing adequate care to be provided while avoiding high costs. During the profiling process, the bariatric mattress is designed with castellated memory foam to reduce friction and provide pressure care. It is compatible with the majority of bariatric profiling beds. The mattress is designed with an increased width and maximum user weight to provide bariatric patients with comfortable pressure care. The 1200mm width is ideal for use with most bariatric profiling beds and hospital beds, while the maximum load capacity of 200kg will accommodate the majority of larger patients.
- Bariatric bed with High Risk Mattress
- Provides effective comfort, care and pressure redistribution
- Will aid in the effective prevention of pressure ulcers in high-risk bariatric patients
- Designed with castellated memory foam to reduce friction and provide pressure care
- 1200 mm Width -Dimensions 1980 mm x 1200 mm x 160 mm
- Maximum load capacity 200kg
- Minimum load capacity 40kg
- Multi stretch and vapour permeable PU cover
- Water resistant and machine washable cover
- Antimicrobial cover with white underside
To launder the cover in a washing machine, set the main wash to 65 degree for no less than 10 minutes or 95 degrees for no less than 3 minutes. The cover can be tumble dried on low heat and the temperature must not exceed 60 degree. The foam can be autoclaved at 134 degrees.
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.