Alerta Lomond Standard Bed with High Risk Mattress
The Alerta Lomond Standard bed with high risk mattress is designed to balance flexibility and budget, making it ideal for care homes and residential care, offering all the electrical adjustment capabilities of a premium profiling bed without the high cost. It is important to use a bed that offers the best adaptability and protection for patient care. This Lomond Standard bed with high risk mattress has been designed for this purpose with the added benefit of Trendelenburg one way tilting feature ideal for patients with complex needs. The bed is supplied with wooden side rails to protect the patient from falling out of bed. The bed is built to be as easy as possible to assemble and disassemble, and both can be achieved without the use of tools.
- Lomond Standard bed with high risk mattress
- Ideal for hospitals, nursing homes and residential care
- Available in Oak or Walnut finishes
- 4 Section profiling allows bed adjustments
- Supplied with a Lockable handset
- Maximum safe working load 200kg
- Height adjustment range 40-80cm
- Outer dimensions 102 x 213 cm
- Bed frame warranty 3 years
- Motors & Electronics warranty 2 years
Sensaflex 1000 High Risk Pressure Mattress
Sensaflex 1000 High Risk Pressure Mattress is suitable for care homes, nursing homes, hospitals and residential care homes. The mattress will assist the user with protection from bed sores who are at high risk. The mattress is suitable for all single width profiling beds particularly the use of the Encore profiling beds. Castellated foam provides relief to patients when in use. It will assist with profiling by allowing the mattress to move in independent sections, ensuring the surface bearing the patients weight does not slip under the patient or move.
- Lomond standard bed with high risk mattress
- High risk pressure relief mattress designed for comfort and cost efficacy
- Ideal for hospital, care home, nursing care and residential care environments
- Made with castellated foam for support and comfort during profiling
- Castellated sections move with the skin of the patient to reduce shear and friction forces
- Supplied with a multi stretch, vapour permeable PU cover
- Cover is machine washable and water resistant
- Supplied vacuum rolled to minimise the required storage space
Mattress ideal for profiling beds
This mattress is built with castellated foam to ensure that friction is minimised and that during the profiling process comfort care is given. It is suitable for use with all single wide profiling beds.
Mattress is suitable for
This pressure relief mattress is intended for patients who are at high risk of developing pressure sore.
- Dimensions L x W x D 198 cm x 90 cm x 14 cm (78″x35.5″x5.5″)
- Maximum Load Capacity 180 kg (28 stone)
- Minimum Load Capacity 40 kg (6 stone)
Lomond Standard bed with high risk mattress
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.