A-320B Aluminium Bariatric Mobile Hoist
The A-320B Aluminium Bariatric Mobile Hoist can be used in addition to hoisting and moving users for gait training and providing smooth and stable transfers during therapy sessions. This is made possible by the addition of the support bars, which when not in use can also be swung out of the way.
The A-320B Aluminium Bariatric Mobile Hoist offers outstanding lifting capabilities as three separate mounting positions allow the mast to be mounted. It makes the hoist perfect for going to higher surfaces like raising benches from the floor.
This hoist comes complete with a carrying bar for a four point quick release, making it a simple task to add weighing scales when appropriate.
- A-320B Aluminium Bariatric Mobile Hoist has a safe working load 320 kg
- Lightweight, aluminium construction for ease of manoeuvring
- Powered mast and base control for ease of operation
- Large lifting range allows client to be lifted from the floor
- The mast can be assembled in three different height mounting positions to enhance the maximum or minimum height required
- 360° turn capability of the carry bar provides the carer with greater control during the lift and aids positioning without interference with the mast or boom
- On board charging
- Control box with diagnostic capability and tracking of hoist usage
- Emergency stop and emergency lowering functions fitted as standard
- Support bars for gait training. Can be rotated out of the way when not required.
- Unique 4 point double carry bar has quick release attachment with spring loaded clips to secure sling loops
Delivery Option 1. Standard Kerbside Delivery
Standard kerbside delivery to your selected place of destination is included in the price.
Delivery Option 2. Delivery & Installation
Following your purchase of this service, a professional installation engineer will arrive at your chosen location and efficiently install your equipment, ensuring that all functionality and components are operational. The engineer also provides you with a demonstration and guidance on how to use your equipment properly, ensuring that you can provide the appropriate level of care effectively and safely. When we leave, we take any unnecessary packaging away with us.
For any general enquiries on this product, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 01925 386385 who will be able to address any questions you have. For more information about Tiacare delivery please click here.